Our law firm was founded in 1942. Former members of the firm include Judge Robert Van Der Voort, who was a member of the Pennsylvania Superior Court, Judge William Rauhauser, who served on the Court of Common Pleas of Allegheny County, and Judge John Zottola, who sits on the Court of Common Pleas of Allegheny County. The law firm that started on Grant Street 70 years ago now has deep local roots and a broad national reach. Our lawyers have appeared in litigation throughout the United States.
The picture above is founding partner John Robb and his wife Angela, with Senator John F. Kennedy and his wife Jacqueline, during Mr. Robb's installation as President of the Allegheny County Bar Association.